Monday, October 13, 2008

Bush Gardens Weekend:)








Hey Everyone! Well This past weekend was a great weekend with my family. On Saturday my mom,dad, brother, Keith, and I went to Williamsburg, VA to Bush Gardens for Howl-O-Scream! It was great!! I was kind of disappointed though because everyone and their grandma was there and waiting in line for rides which took like 40 minutes to an hour literally. We did get to see great Halloween shows though and were scared quite a few times. At night they had some of the employees jumping out in costumes scaring everyone hahaha. It was great! I recommend anyone go to Bush Gardens during Howl-O-Scream. But anyways, I'm not that great of a blog writer, or even writer for that matter so I hope you all like a few of the pics I put up:).







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!! I want to go!