Friday, September 9, 2011

My 23rd birthday!

So this past weekend we celebrated my 23rd birthday! My birthday was on Sunday and I ended up having a good time! Keith woke up Sunday morning and made me breakfast and let me stay in bed while he went and changed and fed Liam. We went to church that afternoon and then to Keith's family's for dinner. Keith's brother Sam and I have the same birthday so it was fun to be able to celebrate with everyone. I have to say my birthday cake was to DIE FOR! I told Keith I wanted a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. He found a recipe and made it for me and went the extra mile with this cake. He grated reeses cups and covered the cake in the shavings and also put some in the middle of the cake! Since I love peanut butter and chocolate together this was the best cake! Here are some pics below of the me and Liam and my cake on my birthday!







Now my photography skills do not do justice for this cake. It was delicious AND beautiful. Keith put actual reeses cups at the base of the cake to show the slice sizes. My kind of slice of cake:)


Now for my bday present I had asked Keith to get me the high intensity interval training workout from Beachbody called Turbofire! P90X just wasn't giving me enough cardio to burn off this extra baby fat and I needed to amp up my workout and this definately did the trick! I love it! It is a little tricky to pick up at first, but it gets easier and Chalene Johnson who is the fitness instructor has such positive energy and picks GREAT music to keep you going. I love it! If you're looking for a great cardio workout Turbo Fire is the way to go! If you want something a little less hard she also has her Turbo Jam workouts out there too which are also great (So I hear)!




Go to beachbody.com to see what it's all about!:)

No comments: