Friday, October 24, 2008

This week

Wow, okay so recap of this week. Monday night for FHE Keith and I went and carved punpkins with Claire and Tyler at their place and they turned out pretty nice:). We got pretty good pumpkins at Wal-Mart for $3.88! I wish I had a picture. Also, on Wednesday night for Activity Days Claire and I threw a Halloween party for the girls. These girls are amazing! We let the girls decorate the room and enjoyed games and refreshments. I'm really enjoying my calling as Activity Day Leader! Now as for the end of my week it sucks. I have a cold:(. Keith and I were supposed to go to the temple tonight, but can't because I'm sick:(. Well anyways, I'm reading this book for my nutrition class for a book report and its a book I would recommend to any woman. (And NO I'm not trying to hint anything to anyone haha) It's call FRENCH WOMEN DON'T GET FAT. Definitely a good read:) Til next time:)!


No comments: