Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Where has the time gone?!

Hey all! Yes I realize it has been about four months since I have blogged and considering I had a baby you would think I would have blogged his every move! Well no such luck. I felt I couldn't condense all that Liam has done into a blog! Well my friend Jenifer and her husband moved today and I told her that if she promised to keep up with her blog I would do the same so we can still know what is going on in each other's lives. I'm going to miss her and Colby. We have all been friends for about 3 1/2 years now. I wish them luck in their future and that nothing but great things come their way! Love u guys!

So, Liam turned four months last Wednesday and he is just growing soo fast I can't believe it! He is able to hold his head up now and is smiling like crazy. He is also babbling and cooing all the time. Every now and then he makes these real high pitched sounds that are soo funny! I love talking with him and having him interact right back. It makes me soo happy! Liam goes to get his four month shots this coming Monday and at his last appointment he weighed a little over 14 pounds. I'm thinking he will be at least 16 pounds when we go Monday! He is definitely becoming a little chunk and has the most cute delicious cheeks and those chubby dimply thighs that I just love!! I swear I kiss this boy a million times a day! He is probably already saying "Mooomm stoooppp!" hahaha. I need to enjoy these moments now before he gets old enough to be embarrassed by his parents. Keith is such a good dad to Liam and Liam is practically his mini me. I love watching them together. I have some of his monthly pictures that I am going to post below to see his progress and some others just because he is soo cute and it has been forever since I have blogged:)! Enjoy!










Some others:)



Little Stud! ^







1 comment:

leanneiscool said...

Christina! Thanks for sharing! Time sure is flying by!