Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day

Well lets just say for both Mother's and Father's Day this year it was a little surreal to Keith and me. I mean we are both parents now! For our whole lives we have been showering our moms and dads with homeade cards, noodle necklaces, potted plants, and even colored mock certificates stating that they were the greatest! Now we have entered a new era in our lives and pretty soon we will be showered with these gifts! Since Liam is only 4 1/2 months old Keith and I had to each take these days into our own hands. Well yesterday for Fathers Day I made Keith breakfast in bed and bought him this book from Deseret Book called Family Ties by L.Tom Perry. It's supposed to be an inspirational book on being a father. I hope he enjoys it and really takes in all the blessings you can and will receive from being a father. Keith is such a great dad to Liam and I couldn't imagine feeling blessed any more than I already do. Thank you Keith for being the wonderful man, husabnd, and father that you are! We love you!

No comments: