Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby Showers!

I cannot believe how close we are to meeting our little boy:)! I will be 36 weeks this week and could not be anymore anxious/excited/scared! The past two weekends I have had two baby showers! I had one back in Roanoke Rapids that a few wonderful women through for me from my old ward. Then yesterday I had one here in Greensboro! I had so much fun at both and got some really great stuff for Liam! Here are some pics below from both weekends!!






It was so great to see these girls!!



One of the coolest gifts that day! A diaper wreath!!! Thanks Holly and Caitlyn!:)





My mother and sister in law:)!



So I don't know if you can tell but I was sweating the whole time I opened gifts! Kirsten had to fan me with one of my cards the whole time to keep me from over heating! Oh the joys of pregnancy!







My little Liam is so lucky to be able to have these great ladies as his aunts:)!







Leslie! It was so great to see her! Leslie and I go way back!:)



And of course my wonderful sister Stephanie:)

No comments: