Friday, January 15, 2010

Get into the Zone!

I'm so excited bc Keith and I are both going to try the Zone Diet and start tomorrow and I can hopefully lose those unwanted pounds and just feel better in general! I have been doing a lot of research on the website so I have a pretty good idea on how it works. My parents did this diet a long time ago and both of them had an increase in energy and lost weight! They still both follow the principles on the diet today. I am just looking for a way of eating in my life that is healthy and keeps me going. I'm glad Keith decided to do it with me bc you need all the help you can get when you're trying to change you eating habits! Wish us luck! We might slide here or there, but hopefully we will get into it soon enough!




the website is http://www.zonediet.com

No comments: