Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthday Present:)

So, last Friday (Sept.4) I turned 21. Keith had been asking me what I wanted for my birthday and about a couple of weeks before I told him that I wanted the Windsor Pilates complete set. Now that we have more space I can have room to do pilates. The testimonials seems legit and I was so excited when I found that Keith did in fact get me the pilates set and equipment (circle, streth band, and ball)! He got me 21 different dvd's to go along with the equipment off of Ebay! I started yesterday and am already sore. I hope I can stay consistent and reap the results possible!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to do these but cant even muster up the motivation to go to the gym lately!!! Let me know if you ever need a workout buddy!!I hope you are loving you new house!! Isnt it great having a place of your own!